http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm ranting cos I'm hungry

Today I told Chris Page I had nothing to be militant about. Not true. I have just bought a rather nice looking fruit bar from Holland & Barrett. Unfortunately I cannot open it.

Nor can I open much else for that matter. These days everything is shrink wrapped and has super extra security mechanisms to stoop psycho poisoning food and crips eating it. Has no one realised this is discriminatory and is preventing us from eating independantly.

If I wasn't so hungry I'd go on hunger strike. Except no one would notice. Oh what shall I do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,

Thanks for the comments on my blog..glad that you like the new layout!

Re the shrik wrap..My daughter @ 19 months, has the toddlers approach to opening packets etc..She stands on them popping the bags! She does a neat trick with shrink wrapped bars too..gnaws thru the damned stuff.. I have NO idea HOW, I must ask her to tell me! But I fear she will not since she does this type of thing when she is sneaking into the cupboards...

Anyway I am rambling again!

Hope the hols are good and you feel refreshed and don't get too drunk etc ;)

Will stop by again soon as now bookmarked you and added you to my site..not sure why it took me sooo long to do that! DOH!

take care,

K

7:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home