http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

News

Hi all, Haven't posted for ages - been real busy. A few news items:

School:

School ended with double further maths on friday. I am now finally on holiday. Except I am doing Work Experience. See below.

Harry Potter:

HP & THBP is a lot to blame for the lack of posts. I have also reread GoF and OoP this week.

Stage managing:

Last week I was SMing a platform event at pegasus theatre. Chaos. More to come.

Work Experience:

This week and next I am being office bitch at Pegasus Theatre. Must get back to work now. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hi luke, You've been busy haven't you? I like the idea of the Stage Management and being an office junior sounds good too, and you will have a good responsibility for the job too. Enjoy it!
I work in a disability charity helping in their front office and I love it!
Did you read your message on my blog! Tell other bloggers too they have one!

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home