http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fruitstock: an innocent festival

Hey there! I've just got back from Fruitstock in Regents Park - a friendly music festival that's free for nice people :). Fruitstock is organised by the nice people at innocent ltd (little tasty drinks), and promotes love, smiles and healthy stuff like smoothies and yoga. The music included jazz, gospel and norwegian folk rock (yey). I was given a free flower outside the flirting tent, and I learnt about keeping chickens and rabbits in eglus. It was all very NICE.

I must appolagise for not blogging for so long, and that includes not reading anyone elses blog. Sorry sorry sorry. I have been very busy on work experience at my local Theatre doing dull admin stuff 9.30-5.30. I promise I will write about it soon. :)

Talking of music, I want to mention a few recent discoveries (and one rediscovery).

Firstly, yes I am a tad so on the uptake, but I really love Magic Numbers. Everyone, go and listen to Forever Lost on their site NOW.

Secondly, there is a small band called Lucky Jim. They are very good, and a times sound like Bob Dylan and at others like Leornard Cohen. I am sure it's deliberate.

Thirdly I wanna thank Stella for introducing me to The Lucksmiths. Awesome

Finally thanks to nic for reminding me that Gorky's Zygotic Mynci exists. seriously good music.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

awwww, no worries mate!! CDs are on their way!! xx

11:15 pm  
Blogger Luke said...

You're a star! :)

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home