http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sixth form ball

Sorry this post is so late after the event, but I was hungover on sunday, then went to York for the open day on monday. It is now tuesday and I still have a headache :)

First things first, as always I failed spectularly in pulling anyone - and that's not say I didn't try my damn hardest (after a few drinks that is). The problem is most of the girls I know are not single or not looking.

Apart from my failures at immitating Romeo, the ball was fairly cool. In the end I did wear a tie with my DJ so SCREW THE DRESSCODE! People commented that a tie is way more individualist than a bow-tie. It was great to see all my scruffy friends in smart suits and stuff, and all the girls in fantastic ball-gowns.

I started the evening using one of my stylish black straws but shortly found that the bottle was longer than my straw so gave up and just drank straight from the bottle ignoring the fact the more i drunk the more likely it was that i'd spill it everywhere. Which I did. And I got too drunk. After two beers.

Indeed I got so drunk I decided to dance to the crappy music the crappy dj was playing.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Goldfish said...

Was wondering how you had got on, and am glad to hear you had a good time. :-)

2:32 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Hi luke, Glad to know you had a great time at your sixth form ball, and you must have been smart.
I was in York too on Monday, How strange is that! I went around the shops with my sister Louise going to Oskar's Bistro and Betty's, and to the Fudge Kitchen,then to different shops. What did you do in York?

10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pissedd after two pints? thats about average for me. If you thought that night was good, just wait till uni

Matt

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home