http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Road Trip - Visiting Universities

I have had a very busy weekend driving around the North of England. I had intended to come home yesterday, but got distracted! I am so tired.

Anyway, having returned from Reading on Friday afternoon, I set off almost immediatly for the Leeds Open Day Saturday. That was followed by Durham, and the Lancaster. I intend to write about all four shortly (ie when I am not too tired and have done all my homework).

One important lesson learnt this weekend is never (ever) to sleep by a motorway in hot weather.

Unfortunately I missed most of the Murray game but managed to catch the fourth set, which was quite exciting. I look forward to seeing Murray play next year.....

[must remember not to blog when tired cos i talk rubbish]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home