http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Saturday, September 17, 2005

A Word About Webcomics

I read a lot of webcomics. I have also read a lot of webcomic archives. Thus I know a lot about webcomics. And I have found that every comic of reasonable quality is slightly perverted. I don't know why. Anyway I've decided to make some links to my favourite comics:

Questionable Content
This is my favourite comic - fab humour, plot and music refrences. What more do you want?

User Friendly
The original geeky comic. Good jokes, but the art lacks a bit.

Ctrl Alt Del
Very funny gamer comic.

Sluggy Freelance
Amazing plots. (Warning - long and adictive!)

Megatokyo
Amazing art - Meta manga (don't worry I don't normally like manga!)

More later....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. Have you checked out the webcomic Penny Arcade?

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Luke, the best ones of PA are back in the archives. they let you go all the way back to 1998, and if you're a gamer these are just too funny.

1:03 am  
Blogger Luke said...

Oh yes, i've read bits of pa, and the archive, but i just don't get the jokes.

Sluggy freelance goes back to 1997! and it is daily!

4:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home