http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Artist Wanted

[Yes, I posted this on ouch!, so what?]

As you may know I am a bit of a webcomic freak, and due to the complete lack of webcomics about crips (please enlighten me if I'm wrong), have decided to write my own.

I have ideas for characters and quite a few plot lines, but due to my disability (CP), I cannot draw to save my life.

I am looking for an artist would be willing to work with me to publish a comic on a MWF basis or similar, and would enjoy drawing about late teenage/student crips and non crips. The main themes I would like to write about are relationships (or lack of), Geek stuff, music, and discrimination (I am of course fairly un pc, so anti-crip jokes may be common).

For examples of cool webcomics, google Real Life Comic, Mac Hall, Questionable Content or Built for Comfort.

Please email me if you're interested.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,

Good luck with the artist search. If you someone to scan in your art work and make it printer friendly. Then maybe I can help. I have access to photoshop, flash and other graphic software. Along with Acrobat for outputting your finished work.

Good luck Luke,
best wishes
pete (mentalas)
Jankerswallah@aol.com

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about wrong web page Luke when you click on my name....so here's the right one.doh!

4:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,

nice blog you have here. You can e.mail me at jaqf@supanet.com, give me an idea for just one image and i'll see what I come up with. I have a scanner, so could send sketches to you to you, and we can see if we caould knock something into shape and go from there?

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home