http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, June 20, 2005

My Exam Papers must scare Examiners

I've just finished my maths exam (w00t)!

I always wonder what my examiners think when they read the slip of paper saying I use a scribe. In this latest paper the marker will find a page of my own scribblings in between the pages of my scribe's neat handwriting. This occured because I got fed up of dictating rough workings. So, the marker will inevitably ask:

"Why does an A grade A level maths student have the writing of a two year old?"

And no one (I mean no one) other than me can read my handwriting.

It is still too HOT!

I wore sandles today which was stupid because I can't cycle in sandles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hi Luke, Don't worry about what the examiners will think about the scribe's handwriting and your messy writing, they will know that you have done your best with help to complete your exam. I didn't get very good marks in mine, but if you know you have done well answering every question,they will know too. Good luck sweetie! Tell me how it went after you get your results.

9:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,

They willl probs think that you are going into medicine..;) Afterall I have YEt to find a GP/Consultant or other 'professional' who has handwriting which can be deemed anything other than a scribble ;)

I have seen a lot of it too..in my 'other role'

hugs

K

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home