http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Idle natter

Today was way too hot. Like ridiculous. So I've done bugger all all day sides from half an hour maths revision (tops) and a trip to Oxfam to buy a suit for the sixth form ball next fortnight. Oh yes, I was also almost run over by a driver not looking where he was going. I think seeing a seventeen year old riding a bike with stabalisers shocked him a bit so he didn't apolagise. I've spent most of the day reading blogs, New Scientist and the totally fantastic QC.

Anyway I will try and write some more relevant posts soon in an attemp to live up to my badly chosen name. I should probably change it to "The endless ramblings of a hopeless teenager". Anyway [my most overly used word] what with uni open days coming up and then the Ball, I should have enough to rant about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home