http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, June 17, 2005

Life is good!

I don't know why but I love that phrase. Life is pretty good right now: the weather's good, my lessons are easy, I've been hanging out with lots of cool people and me and few others are about to start organising a second "Acoustic Aid".

In March we organised an acoustic rock concert in school to raise money for a Bolivian charity called Arco Iris and raised over £300 (w00t). Hopefully we'll raise more money this time... Anyway organising events such as visit is SOO fun, despite all the hard work.

This summer is going to be really busy for me, but should be good fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hi sweetie, Glad to know that life is good for you, and that you enjoy reading Ouch!. Glad to know that you enjoyed my little questionnaire on my blog. You're sweet!

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home