http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

More on Blogs

It is incredible just how many crips blog! I have made a list of my favourites. I hope I haven't missed off the one crip who's realised that the answer to all our problems is in fact to get out and about rather than to just sit around blogging and reading blogs.

I really do have a problem now as every day I feel a need to read Slashdot, the Ouch! messageboards, far too many webcomics, and now a dozen or so Crip Blogs. and I complain about not having a life. I am a really hopeless person.

1 Comments:

Blogger stella said...

I have a crip blog too! Although I'm not actually very good at the regular blogging business... I think I might be teetering on the edge of having a life. Maybe.

5:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home