http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, June 13, 2005

Hello all

Exams are over (w00t), and I have wifi on my laptop, so I have no excuse not to start blogging again. I enjoy blogging, so in theory there will be some regular posts but to be honest I can't promise anything as I lead such a stupidly busy life.

I haven't blogged for ages, and am starting again on a new site (cos it's less hassle to use blogger), so I will give a brief introduction to my life...

I am 17, have CP and am just begining studying for A2s at a mainstream secondary school. I am about to apply for university to do physics which should be fun. I will probably write about political injustices relating to disability and why being a crippled teenager tottally sucks. I am also way toO geeky which doesn't help me intergrate into society. I tend only to blog when I am either angry or deppressed, so bear that in mind when judging me. I am not quite as pitiful, lonely, crazy, hopeless, unfortunate or deppressed as I make out!

(My old blog can still be found at http://www.oxwebs.co.uk/mil_crip, but it is exceedingly bad and embarrasing. Enjoy :)! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home